2015 Annual Show
ANNUAL SHOW April 3, 4 & 5, 2015
Our 24th Show!
The 24th Annual Greater Shenandoah Valley Knife Show will be held at the Rockingham County Fairgrounds main building, approximately 1 mile south of Harrisonburg, Virginia on Route 11. From Interstate 81, use exit 243, turn left at Route 11, go one mile south to the Fairgrounds. Click for directions to the show.
The show consists of 200 eight foot tables laid out in the two rooms of the main events building. The building is heated and air conditioned. All tables are usually spoken for by the first of the year unless there are late cancellations. Concessions are provided at the show.
- Show hours are: 2 – 7 PM Friday, 9 AM – 4 PM Saturday, and 9 AM – 3 PM Sunday
- Dealer setup begins at 12 Noon on Friday, and 7:30 – 8:30 AM on Saturday.
- Table cost is $65 for sell and trade tables, and $40 for display tables. Please download and print out this pdf to apply for a table.
- General admission is $5 with children under 12 free (if accompanied by an adult)
- Only knives and knife related items are allowed at the show. Guns are not permitted in any circumstance. Management reserves the right to accept only reservations that are deemed appropriate for the show. Security personnel are provided Friday night and Saturday night after show hours to guard merchandise.
- There is free parking with easy loading and unloading next to the building. There is also free parking for general attendance at the show.
- Judging will be conducted in several categories for collections, displays and individual knives on Saturday (See Awards Banquet page).